Polyamory in the News
. . . by Alan M.



April 30, 2018

So have we arrived yet?


In family newspapers everywhere this week. Apparently, no explanation needed.


Thanks to Michael Rios for the tip. He comments, "What is really wild is that Frank And Ernest has to be the least edgy comic strip in the paper!"

When Robyn Trask took over Loving More in 2004, she said she intended to make polyamory a household word. It didn't seem a bit likely. But 14 years on, I guess we're there.

While we're at it: Cool actual poly comics, long-running ones, include Kimchi Cuddles (of course) and the autobiographical The Feeling is Multiplied. Others you'd recommend?

All my posts tagged "comics".

[Permalink]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Goddess of Java said...

Oh God. *facepalm*

My son lives with my parents while he is going to college. They like to read the comics together over the dinner table.

I was wondering why my ears have been burning lately...

April 30, 2018 6:10 PM  
Blogger Anita Wagner Illig said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 01, 2018 10:48 PM  
Blogger Anita Wagner Illig said...

I just said in a class at Rocky Mountain Poly Living two days ago that I remember how excited I got at the first known media reference to polyamory, the word polyamorous used as a metaphor. I’m no longer recall where, but Alan, perhaps you do. Indeed, we have come far. I always wanted to see polyamory go mainstream.

May 01, 2018 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home